||Boundary, Topographic, Riparian, Geodetic, Surveying and Mapping equipment including Total Station, Robotics, Data Collection, GPS.
- Principal in Charge - 6.2 miles of topo/planimetric for 6 inch raw sludge line for Newport News Waterworks.
- Various wetland mitigation sites for the Rt. 58 bypass. Topo, planimetric, property line determination for 3D modeling; design of mitigation sites for VDOT projects ranging from Suffolk to Danville, VA.
- Topographic, boundary and Hydrographic survey of a 10 acre lake for design of outfall/dredging for City of Franklin, VA.
- Route Alignment, Planimetrics and topo of various bridge reconstruction projects in Clarksville, Richmond and Covington, VA.
- Performed survey/managed projects to include boundary, topographic, route alignment and construction surveys including construction layout: Stonehouse, York County, James City County - 3,000 acres; Kilncreek, York County/City of Newport News - 3,500 acres; Gatling Point South, Isle of Wight County - 300 acres; and Oak Brooke Business and Technology Center – 330 acres.
- Construction projects include: I- 664, VDOT (Suffolk) 3 miles, Settlers Landing Road, VDOT, (Hampton) 1.5 miles, Big Bethel Road, VDOT (Hampton), 2 miles, Jefferson Avenue, VDOT (Newport News) 2.5 miles.
- Mapping & Boundary work at Military Bases including Ft. Eustis, Naval Operations Base (NOB) Langley Air Force Base, Yorktown Naval Weapons Station, Dam Neck, Dam Neck Training Center.